New operators? No problem. Ask your Ditch Witch dealer what the best training program in the industry can do for your crews. It’s flexible: with instruction available on the jobsite, in the classroom, on the simulator, on the equipment, as well as 6 FREE online HDD courses. It’s invaluable: with years of HDD experience packed into easy-to-understand lessons. And it’s exclusively Ditch Witch: nobody offers this level of training with so many choices. We make the drills, we make the tooling, so we have the insider knowledge needed to run them like no one else. And with Ditch Witch Training, we’ll share that knowledge so your crews can be faster, more efficient, more productive and safer on the jobsite. What are you waiting for? Contact your Ditch Dealer now.
1. Each branch Parts Department is open for customers with limited indoor capacity. Capacity for each branch is clearly marked on signage at the entrance.
CONTACTLESS PARTS PICK UP OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH LIMITATIONS
1. Contactless Pick Up Procedures are determined by order weight:
– If determined to be carriable, your parts order will be filled and placed on in-store shelving marked Parts Order Pick Up.
– If your order is determined to weigh more than deemed carriable. your parts will be placed on an outdoor table at the back of the location for pick up.
2. Credit card terminals are now accessible to customers outside of parts desk partitions. Your parts representative will advise you of the terminal location and procedure.
RENTAL AND SERVICE DEPARTMENTS
1. Signage is posted in each location with directions for our rental and service customers.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
1. We are maintaining limited capacity in every location.
2. All customers are required to wear masks within every JESCO facility.
3. Indoor restrooms are for employee use only. Portable restrooms continue to be available outside each location for our customers.
4. Customers need to maintain 6 ft. social distancing within every JESCO location.
JESCO would like to thank our loyal customers in advance for your patience, attention and adherence to these policies as we continue to prioritize your safety as we open our branch locations back up for business.