At Ditch Witch, we know that safety has never been more important than right now. That’s why we are doing our part to create the safest environment possible. We’ve already taken great strides in protecting both our customers and employees, with increased safety practices. And, from dealership to jobsite, we’ll continue to do all that we can to ensure the safest experience possible.
1. Each branch Parts Department is open for customers with limited indoor capacity. Capacity for each branch is clearly marked on signage at the entrance.
CONTACTLESS PARTS PICK UP OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH LIMITATIONS
1. Contactless Pick Up Procedures are determined by order weight:
– If determined to be carriable, your parts order will be filled and placed on in-store shelving marked Parts Order Pick Up.
– If your order is determined to weigh more than deemed carriable. your parts will be placed on an outdoor table at the back of the location for pick up.
2. Credit card terminals are now accessible to customers outside of parts desk partitions. Your parts representative will advise you of the terminal location and procedure.
RENTAL AND SERVICE DEPARTMENTS
1. Signage is posted in each location with directions for our rental and service customers.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
1. We are maintaining limited capacity in every location.
2. All customers are required to wear masks within every JESCO facility.
3. Indoor restrooms are for employee use only. Portable restrooms continue to be available outside each location for our customers.
4. Customers need to maintain 6 ft. social distancing within every JESCO location.
JESCO would like to thank our loyal customers in advance for your patience, attention and adherence to these policies as we continue to prioritize your safety as we open our branch locations back up for business.