The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, images, photographs, graphics, audio and video content and links, are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, including, without limitation, our representatives and providers of hosting and other web services ("Supporting Providers"), disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Due to the large amount of content and information provided, errors can and will occur. By visiting this web site you agree that we and our Supporting Providers shall be held harmless from any and all liability and responsibility for any and all errors or omissions in the information provided on this web site. We shall not be required or obligated to honor any price if said price is incorrect or inaccurate, regardless of whether the information was entered by us or our Supporting Providers.
In no event shall we or our Supporting Providers be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if we have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. To the extent that the jurisdiction where you reside does not allow limitations on the period of an implied warranty or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
The information and material contained and/or displayed on this site, including, without limitation, all logos and trademarks, whether presented through text, images, photographs, audio, video or any other medium, may not be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without our express written permission. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about the site content.
The receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. By placing a credit card order, the customer grants us permission to contact their bank to verify name and address.
This site may contain links to other web sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (hereafter referred to as "External Sites"). You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
1. Each branch Parts Department is open for customers with limited indoor capacity. Capacity for each branch is clearly marked on signage at the entrance.
CONTACTLESS PARTS PICK UP OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH LIMITATIONS
1. Contactless Pick Up Procedures are determined by order weight:
– If determined to be carriable, your parts order will be filled and placed on in-store shelving marked Parts Order Pick Up.
– If your order is determined to weigh more than deemed carriable. your parts will be placed on an outdoor table at the back of the location for pick up.
2. Credit card terminals are now accessible to customers outside of parts desk partitions. Your parts representative will advise you of the terminal location and procedure.
RENTAL AND SERVICE DEPARTMENTS
1. Signage is posted in each location with directions for our rental and service customers.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
1. We are maintaining limited capacity in every location.
2. All customers are required to wear masks within every JESCO facility.
3. Indoor restrooms are for employee use only. Portable restrooms continue to be available outside each location for our customers.
4. Customers need to maintain 6 ft. social distancing within every JESCO location.
JESCO would like to thank our loyal customers in advance for your patience, attention and adherence to these policies as we continue to prioritize your safety as we open our branch locations back up for business.