INTRODUCING THE AT32 ALL TERRAIN DIRECTIONAL DRILLView Now
Ditch Witch® JT20, JT24, and JT28 Directional Drills.View Now
Hit 5G Depths With The MT26.View Now
Marksman HDD Guidance System: Superior performance in high-interference environments.View Now
Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Maine
Since 1972, JESCO has been building long-lasting relationships with contractors and municipalities by supplying them with a wide range of quality construction equipment – John Deere, Hitachi, Ditch Witch, BOMAG, HYPAC, Indeco, Genesis, Hydrema, Cleaire, LeeBoy and Rosco as well as the support services to help keep your jobs moving forward.
With 11 strategically located offices in Massachusetts, southern New York state, Long Island, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and the Washington, D.C. area coupled with one of the broadest equipment offerings and largest rental fleets in the area, a massive parts inventory and a full fleet of service vehicles, JESCO ensures that they are always available when and where you need them even in New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Maine.
In addition to selling new and used trenchers including compact trenchers, directional drills, equipment trailers, rod pushers, vacuum excavators and vibratory plows, we offer Ditch Witch parts and Ditch Witch service.
Ditch Witch proudly partners with HAMMERHEAD Trenchless Equipment!
Hammerhead offers piercing tools, pipe bursting equipment, pipe ramming and directional drill products for your underground construction needs.
1. Each branch Parts Department is open for customers with limited indoor capacity. Capacity for each branch is clearly marked on signage at the entrance.
CONTACTLESS PARTS PICK UP OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH LIMITATIONS
1. Contactless Pick Up Procedures are determined by order weight:
– If determined to be carriable, your parts order will be filled and placed on in-store shelving marked Parts Order Pick Up.
– If your order is determined to weigh more than deemed carriable. your parts will be placed on an outdoor table at the back of the location for pick up.
2. Credit card terminals are now accessible to customers outside of parts desk partitions. Your parts representative will advise you of the terminal location and procedure.
RENTAL AND SERVICE DEPARTMENTS
1. Signage is posted in each location with directions for our rental and service customers.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
1. We are maintaining limited capacity in every location.
2. All customers are required to wear masks within every JESCO facility.
3. Indoor restrooms are for employee use only. Portable restrooms continue to be available outside each location for our customers.
4. Customers need to maintain 6 ft. social distancing within every JESCO location.
JESCO would like to thank our loyal customers in advance for your patience, attention and adherence to these policies as we continue to prioritize your safety as we open our branch locations back up for business.